- New vendor specific manufacturer commands available in version 3.32+ and 4.00 : Toshiba SATA clear defect reassign and clear SMART, new HGST drives support for format unit and clear SMART.
- Supervisor mode allowing to execute any instruction on operating system hard drive C. Supervisor mode will require a special confirmation with a known password.
- Possibility to switch current manufacturer via menu. This way a different set of vendor specific ATA commands may be used for drives made by another manufacturer.
- All defined in ATA8 specification SMART tests, including the seletive SMART test, are now available. Two status lines (one for offline scan and one for self scan) updated on a regular basis.
- All I/O operations are now made in synchronous mode. DRevitalize 4.00 will switch from asynchronous single threaded I/O used in 3.xx versiosn to synchronous multi threaded I/O.
- Major improvement and clarification of feature functions. Those will also include SATA specific feature functions.
- All possible Device Configuration Overlay settings may now be changed.
- ATA terminal with check & try possibilities for user defined ATA commands.
- Detailed scan Log available anytime and with the possibility to be accessed even during scan.
- Major visual changes.
- DRevitalize will prevent the PC from going to sleep when application is active (version 4.0 - beta2).
- Clearing log screen now requires confirmation (version 4.0 - beta2).
- Several spelling errors corrected in main options screen and SMART test menu (version 4.0 - beta2).
- Tab order corrected in most places (version 4.0 - beta2).
- Selected drive does not reset to first available after going back to main start screen (version 4.0 - beta3).
- Time, date, operation mode, access system and total scan time is now added to LogBox (version 4.0 - beta3).
- Log completed time added to LogBox. Total scan time calculation and display corrected (version 4.0 - beta4).