- Drevitalize (DOS) : Attempt to fix the 'No Extended Memory has been allocated' bug on some specific (Dell, HP) builds with Q75 chipset.
- Break the 2TB barrier for USB access via SCSI commands. Use read/write/verify (16) where supported.
- Repair bad sectors function has a new mode (aggressive recovery).
This mode uses 48bit read long/write long to restore as much data as possible from the bad sector.
- Add option 'copy to file' for copy RAW data to target drive.
- Add more hard drive manufacturers for Format Unit and Clear Defect reassign command :
Currently Format Unit works with : IBM, Hitachi, HGST, WD, Fujitsu.
Clear defect reassign works with : WD, Samsung, Fujitsu, Toshiba (ATA only).
- SMART routine tests and SMART error logs.
- Advanced sanitization options on SSD/HDDs.
- Design changes and window appearance upgrade.
- Possibility to remove ATA password via firmware (WD, Samsung, Toshiba + more) - postponed until release of Drevitalize PRO version.