DRevitalize v4.10 (Windows and UEFI)
public demo available
Windows version is 4.10
UEFI version is 4.10
LIST OF VENDOR SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS SUPPORTED IN DREVITALIZE
(red color cross means the function is only supported in version 3.32 or higher)
DREVITALIZE V4.10 DOCUMENTATION
(this is a multi-threaded c++/cli application designed to run on windows 10)
THERE MAY BE LICENSING FEE CHANGES WHEN DREVITALIZE (UEFI) NO LONGER REQUIRES SECURE BOOT DISABLED
|REVITALIZE PHYSICALLY DAMAGED MAGNETIC MEDIA|
DRevitalize v4.10 demo downloads for Windows, UEFI and DOS
DRevitalize is designed to run on Windows 10
Executable files are signed with my personal authenticode certificate
PLEASE DO NOT RUN ANY NON SIGNED DREVITALIZE EXECUTABLE FILES
DOWNLOADED FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES ON THE INTERNET
AVOID THE RISK TO INFECT YOUR PC WITH VIRUSES OR TROJAN HORSES
DREVITALIZE REQUIRES BASIC HARD DRIVE AND MASS STORAGE DEVICES KNOWLEDGE
Main objective of Drevitalize is to diagnose and repair magnetic media
|DRevitalize is a program that repairs bad sectors (physical defects) on popular magnetic media (hard drives and also floppy drives to some extent) by generating a special sequence of high and low signals around the physically damaged area. The surface of almost any drive can be repaired with this utility (even hard drives that were dropped down or exposed to strong electromagnetic fields). For more informations please read the full documentation.|
Advantages of new Drevitalize 4.10 Windows/UEFI
- DRevitalize (UEFI) Possibility to choose AHCI controller if there are more than one.
- DRevitalize (UEFI) Vendor specific function “ATA clear password” support corrected for Samsung drives.
- DRevitalize (UEFI) Visual changes corrected. Now the system correctly displays when the drive is accessed via AHCI PIO.
- DRevitalize (Windows/UEFI) Feature and Firmware data now has the last operation status displayed on bottom of page.
- DRevitalize (Windows/UEFI) Display SMART data corrected for SSD drives with non standard SMART attributes table.
- DRevitalize (Windows) No more ATA PIO transfer mode for single sector reads and writes on SATA channels. Every data transfer on SATA channels is now done via DMA.
- DRevitalize (Windows) Proper device reset has been implemented via windwos IOCTL mechanism.
- FAT32 format executed when creating boot version of DRevitalize (UEFI) supports pen drives up to 2TB (VALIDATE and INFOTOOL utilities).
Advantages of new Drevitalize 4.00 Windows/UEFI
- Completetly new design for DRevitalize (Windows) and DRevitalize (UEFI).
- New vendor specific manufacturer commands available in version 3.32+ and 4.00 : Toshiba SATA clear defect reassign and clear SMART, new HGST drives support for format unit and clear SMART.
- Supervisor mode allowing to execute any instruction on operating system hard drive C. Supervisor mode will require a special confirmation.
- Possibility to switch current manufacturer via menu. A different set of vendor specific ATA commands may be used for drives made by another manufacturer.
- All defined in ATA8 specification SMART tests, including the seletive SMART test, are now available. Two status lines (one for offline scan and one for self scan) updated on a regular basis.
- All I/O operations are now made in synchronous mode. DRevitalize 4.00 moves from asynchronous single threaded I/O used in 3.xx versions to synchronous multi threaded I/O.
- Major improvement and clarification of feature functions. SATA specific feature functions added.
- All possible Device Configuration Overlay settings may now be changed.
- ATA terminal with check & try possibilities for user defined ATA commands.
- Detailed scan Log available anytime and with the possibility to be accessed even during scan.
- All known devices in the year 2019 are now detected and displayed with correct bus.
- UEFI boot mode EFI executable can now be created with VALIDATE or INFOTOOL.
Advantages of new Drevitalize 3.32 Windows/DOS AHCI
- Drevitalize (DOS) : AHCI detection now done via base class code, sub class code and programming interface (1, 6, 1).
- Drevitalize (DOS) : AHCI drives detection procedure similar to UEFI to detect damaged drives.
- Drevitalize (DOS) : Reset password for Western Digital drives now works in AHCI mode too.
- Drevitalize (all) : Toshiba SATA clear G-List and clear SMART added (clear G-List available in demo version too).
- Drevitalize (all) : HGST drives with no “Hitachi” in name detected as Hitachi for vendor specific commands.
DRevitalize 4.xx screenshots
Any older version of Drevitalize is available on request. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor upgrades to a higher 4.xx version of DRevitalize are free. Serial numbers and download location do not change.
Anyone with a valid DRevitalize 2.xx/3.xx license can request a serial key and download link for the latest full version.
DRevitalize 4.00 requires at least Windows Vista and .Net Framework 4.6 to run. UEFI version requires a 64-bit system with a recent BIOS.
Please remember that for seriously damaged hard drives you may experience the DMA reverts to PIO problem under Windows.
Older version of DRevitalize 1.2 (Light/DOS) is freeware